Are you Dr. Edmond?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 45 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office11085 Little Patuxent Parkway
Medical Arts Building
Columbia, MD 21044Phone+1 410-730-0099Fax+1 410-964-1345
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Byron Edmond, MD is a board certified anesthesiologist in Columbia, Maryland. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maryland, Virginia, and Tennessee. He is affiliated with Howard County General Hospital and Johns Hopkins Hospital.
Education & Training
- Brigham and Women's HospitalResidency, Anesthesiology, 1991 - 1994
- Harvard Medical SchoolClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 1997 - 2024
- MD State Medical License 1997 - 2024
- TN State Medical License 1994 - 2007
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsCardiopulmonary Resuscitation Capacity in Referral Hospitals in Nigeria: Understanding the Global Health Disparity in Resuscitation MedicineYuanting Zha, Mojisola Ariyo, Olabiyi Olaniran, Promise Ariyo, Camila Lyon, Queeneth Kalu, Asad Latif, Byron Edmond, John Sampson> ;Journal of The National Medical Association. 2018 Aug 1
- Howard County General HospitalColumbia, Maryland
- Johns Hopkins HospitalBaltimore, Maryland