Are you Dr. Stephenson?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 51 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6861 Villagreen Vw
Rockford, IL 61107Phone(815) 637-6200Fax(815) 637-1998
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. C Stephenson, MD is an obstetrician/gynecologist in Rockford, Illinois. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Illinois. He is affiliated with SwedishAmerican - A Division of UW Health and Javon Bea Hospital-Rockton.
Education & Training
- Detroit Medical Center CorporationResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1981 - 1985
- Wayne State University School of MedicineClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 1985 - 2023
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow American College of Rheumatology
Publications & Presentations
- Combined sonographic and endoscopic umbilical cord occlusion in twin and triplet gestations.Young, B. K., Stephenson, C. D., Mackenzie, A. P., Roman, A. S., Rebarber, A., Minior, V. K., Mayberry, P., Timor-Tritsch, I. E.> ;J Perinat Med. 2005
- Thrombin-dependent regulation of matrix metalloproteinase (MMP)-9 levels in human fetal membranes.Stephenson, C. D., Lockwood, C. J., Ma, Y., Guller, S.> ;J Matern Fetal Neonatal Med. 2005 Jul
- Three-dimensional ultrasound to differentiate epigastric heteropagus conjoined twins from a TRAP sequence.MacKenzie, A. P., Stephenson, C. D., Funai, E. F., Lee, M. J., Timor-Tritsch, I.> ;Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2004 Nov
- Join now to see all