Overview of Dr. McMullen
Dr. Caitlin McMullen, MD is an otolaryngologist in Tampa, Florida. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida. She is affiliated with H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center and Research Institute.
Office12902 USF Magnolia Drive
Moffitt Cancer Center
Tampa, FL 33612
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva UniversityResidency, Otolaryngology, 2010 - 2015
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva UniversityClass of 2010
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2017 - 2023
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Publications & Presentations
- Practice patterns of virtual surgical planning: Survey of the reconstructive section of the American Head and Neck Society.Brett A. Miles, Caitlin P. McMullen, Larissa Sweeny, Joseph Zenga, Ryan Li, Vasu Divi, Ryan S. Jackson, Urjeet A. Patel, Jeremy D. Richmon> ;American Journal of Otolaryngology. 2022 Jan 1
- Burnout in microvascular reconstructive otolaryngology - head and neck surgeons: Potential modifiable workplace factors.Alexandra E. Kejner, Rusha Patel, Caitlin P. McMullen, Kevin J. Sykes, Yelizaveta Shnayder> ;Head and Neck-journal for The Sciences and Specialties of The Head and Neck. 2021 Aug 30
- Postoperative wound infections in head and neck surgery: The current state of antiseptic and antibiotic practices.Kaleigh A. Stabenau, Kenneth E. Akakpo, Jeremy D. Richmon, Caitlin McMullen, Andrew J. Holcomb, Evan M. Graboyes, Jennifer Gross, Patrik Pipkorn, Sidharth V. Puram, Jo...> ;Oral Oncology. 2021 May 31
- Join now to see all
- H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center and Research InstituteTampa, Florida
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: