Caleb Whitson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
- I'm an Acute Care NP and have been working with an Intensivist group managing ICU patients since 2016. I have experience with managing ventilators, septic shock, post PCI care, cardiogenic shock, invasive and non-invasive hemodynamic monitoring, post CVA care with and without TPA, hemorrhagic stroke management, and status epileptics treatment. I have also managed VV and VA ECMO patients. I am certified and experienced in placing CVLs and A lines as well as point of care ultrasound. I have also been the Director of an APP Residency Program in Birmingham, AL since 2017.
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State NP License 2016 - Present
- American Nurses Credentialing Center Adult Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
Education & Training
- UABMasters, 2014
- University of Alabama at BirminghamMasters, 2016
- University of Alabama in HuntsvilleM.S., Nursing, Magna Cum Laude, 2016
- University of Alabama in HuntsvilleB.S., Nursing, Magna Cum Laude, 2014
Office3104 Blue Lake Dr
Vestavia, AL 35243Phone(334) 247-8769Fax(334) 377-4417
- Is this information wrong?
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: