Dr. Zenger is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office550 First Ave
New York, NY 10016Phone+1 508-479-9611
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- New York University School of MedicineClass of 2021
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2022 - 2024
Publications & Presentations
- Comparative Safety of Biologic Agents in Patients With Inflammatory Bowel Disease With Active or Recent Malignancy: A Multi-Center Cohort Study.Ariela K Holmer, Jiyu Luo, Kirk B Russ, Sarah Park, Jeong Yun Yang, Furkan Ertem, Jeffrey Dueker, Vu Nguyen, Simon Hong, Cameron Zenger, Jordan E Axelrad, Anthony Sofi...> ;Clinical Gastroenterology and Hepatology. 2023 Jan 13
- 4 citationsUstekinumab and Vedolizumab Are Not Associated With Subsequent Cancer in IBD Patients with Prior Malignancy.Simon J Hong, Cameron Zenger, Jillian Pecoriello, Alice Pang, Margaret Vallely, David P Hudesman, Shannon Chang, Jordan E Axelrad> ;Inflammatory Bowel Diseases. 2022 Dec 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: