Dr. Dillard is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office608 N George St
Rome, NY 13440Phone(888) 338-9355Fax(315) 533-7147
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Stony Brook MedicineResidency, Family Medicine, 1997 - 1999
- Stony Brook MedicineFellowship, Public Health, 1995 - 1997
- Columbia University School of Public HealthMPH, 1995 - 1997
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State License 1997 - 2022
- MI State License 1994 - 1995
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
- An Open-Label Treatment Investigational New Drug (IND) for the Use of Generex Oral-lyn™ in Patients With Type 1 or Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus Caridi, S.V.,Dillard, C.,Freitag, A.C.,Gage, D.,Jeffries, J.F.,Milne, D.,Ostrowsky, A.A.
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: