Dr. Ristroph is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeUs Highway 491 North
Shiprock, NM 87420Phone(505) 368-7010
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Idaho State UniversityResidency, Family Medicine, 2003 - 2006
- LSU School of Medicine in ShreveportClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical License 2019 - 2020
- WV State Medical License 2013 - 2023
- MT State Medical License 2010 - 2014
- WA State Medical License 2008 - 2011
- ID State Medical License 2003 - 2021
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 101 citationsLigand binding induces a large conformational change in O-acetylserine sulfhydrylase from Salmonella typhimurium.Peter Burkhard, Chia-Hui Tai, Camille M. Ristroph, Paul F. Cook, Johan N. Jansonius> ;Journal of Molecular Biology. 1999 Aug 27
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: