Are you Dr. Roxburgh?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1275 York Ave
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center Dept Of Surgery
New York, NY 10065Phone+1 212-639-2000
- Is this information wrong?
Publications & Presentations
- 11 citationsChanges in the multidisciplinary management of rectal cancer from 2009 to 2015 and associated improvements in short‐term outcomesCampbell S.D. Roxburgh, Paul Strombom, Patricio B. Lynn, Andrea Cercek, Mithat Gonen, J. Joshua Smith, Larissa K. Temple, Garrett M. Nash, Jose G. Guillem, Philip B. P...> ;Colorectal Disease. 2019 Jul 1
- 10 citationsRole of the Interval from Completion of Neoadjuvant Therapy to Surgery in Postoperative Morbidity in Patients with Locally Advanced Rectal Cancer.Campbell S.D. Roxburgh, Paul Strombom, Patricio B. Lynn, Mithat Gonen, Philip B. Paty, Jose G. Guillem, Garrett M. Nash, J. Joshua Smith, Iris H Wei, Emmanouil P Pappo...> ;Annals of Surgical Oncology. 2019 Apr 8
- 164 citationsAssessment of a Watch-and-Wait Strategy for Rectal Cancer in Patients With a Complete Response After Neoadjuvant TherapyJ. Joshua Smith, Paul Strombom, Oliver S. Chow, Campbell S.D. Roxburgh, Patricio B. Lynn, Anne Eaton, Maria Widmar, Karuna Ganesh, Rona Yaeger, Andrea Cercek, Martin R...> ;JAMA Oncology. 2019 Apr 1
- Join now to see all