Dr. Coleman is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Hunt Valley, MD 21030
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of California (San Francisco) School of MedicineResidency, Radiation Oncology, 1995 - 1998
- Johns Hopkins University School of MedicineInternship, Internal Medicine, 1994 - 1995
- Johns Hopkins University School of MedicineClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 1999 - 2022
- NY State Medical License 1998 - 2004
- CA State Medical License 1996 - Present
- American Board of Radiology Radiation Oncology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top Doctors:Baltimore Area Castle Connolly, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- 60 citationsImage-Guided Stereotactic Radiosurgery for Locally Advanced Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma Results of First 85 PatientsMukund S. Didolkar, Cardella W. Coleman, Mark J. Brenner, Kyo U. Chu, Nicole Olexa, Elizabeth Stanwyck, Airong Yu, Nagaraj K. Neerchal, Stuart Rabinowitz> ;Journal of Gastrointestinal Surgery. 2010 Sep 14
- 28 citationsStereotactic radiosurgery for the treatment of primary sarcomas and sarcoma metastases of the spine.Alan M Levine, Cardella Coleman, Sylvia Horasek> ;Neurosurgery. 2009 Feb 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: