Are you Dr. Robinson?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 52 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1960 Electric Rd
Roanoke, VA 24018Phone+1 540-772-7171Fax+1 540-774-8299
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Carey Robinson, MD is a board certified ophthalmologist in Roanoke, Virginia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Virginia. He is affiliated with Carilion Roanoke Memorial Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Louisville School of MedicineResidency, Ophthalmology, 1988 - 1989
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS) College of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 1987 - 1988
- LSU School of Medicine in ShreveportClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 1993 - 2020
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
- Fellow (FAAO) American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Carilion Roanoke Memorial HospitalRoanoke, Virginia