Are you Dr. Winkler?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 43 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office620 NW 11th St
Hermiston, OR 97838Phone+1 541-667-3801Fax+1 541-667-3487
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Carey Winkler, MD is an obstetrician/gynecologist in Hermiston, Oregon. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Oregon, Indiana, and Idaho. He is affiliated with USA Health Children's & Women's Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Alabama Medical CenterFellowship, Maternal-Fetal Medicine, 1988 - 1990
- David Grant Medical CenterResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1984 - 1988
- Oregon Health and Science University School of MedicineClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 2022 - 2023
- ID State Medical License 2018 - 2020
- MO State Medical License 2018 - 2020
- MT State Medical License 2016 - 2020
- WA State Medical License 2003 - 2021
- VA State Medical License 1994 - 2020
- CA State Medical License 1990 - Present
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Maternal-Fetal Medicine
- Join now to see all
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Most Compassionate Doctor American Registry
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Publications & Presentations
- Biphasic Postnatal Umbilical Cord Shortening.Elizabeth A. Manci, Sejal Shah Alvarez, Steven McClellan, Pamela Moore Campbell, Sandhya Dasaraju, Carey L Winkler, Arvind K. Shah> ;Pediatric and Developmental Pathology. 2021 Jan 13
- 33 citationsTwin-to-twin transfusion syndrome: aggressive therapeutic amniocentesis.Larry G. Dennis, Carey L. Winkler> ;American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. 1997 Aug 1
- 40 citationsTrial of labor after a one- or two-layer closure of a low transverse uterine incision.J. Martin Tucker, John C. Hauth, Pam Hodgkins, John Owen, Carey L. Winkler> ;American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. 1993 Feb 1
- Join now to see all
- USA Health Children's & Women's HospitalMobile, Alabama