Are you Dr. Beckmann?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 27 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office41 Mall Rd
Department Of Diagnostic Radiology
Burlington, MA 01805Phone(781) 744-8170Fax(781) 744-8232
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Carl Beckmann, MD is an Interventional Radiologist in Burlington, Massachusetts. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Massachusetts. He is affiliated with Lahey Hospital & Medical Center, Burlington and is an Assistant Clinical Professor at Tufts Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Brigham and Womens HospitalFellowship, Vascular and Interventional Radiology, 1975 - 1976
- Boston University Medical CenterResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1972 - 1975
- SUNY Downstate Health Sciences UniversityResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1969 - 1970
- University of Freiburg Faculty of MedicineClass of 1967
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 1976 - 2015
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
Publications & Presentations
- Reactive hyperemia vs. pharmacologic hyperemia in the canine iliac circulation. A comparison.Carl F. Beckmann, David C. Levin, Robert A. Kubicka> ;Investigative Radiology. 1983 May 1
- 2 citationsComparison and significance of bypass patency rates in noncritical versus critical coronary obstruction.David C. Levin, Carl F. Beckmann, Thomas A. Sos, Kenneth W. Sniderman> ;Radiology. 1982 May 1
- 1 citationsBalloon occlusion superior mesenteric arteriography for improved venous opacification: a clinical trialDavid A. Phillips, Douglass F. Adams, Carl F. Beckmann, Herbert L. Abrams> ;American Journal of Roentgenology. 1982 Mar 1
- Join now to see all
- Lahey Hospital & Medical Center, BurlingtonBurlington, Massachusetts