Are you Dr. Eisenberg?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 75 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3030 Latrobe Dr
Charlotte, NC 28211Phone(704) 362-1945Fax(704) 362-7081
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Carl Eisenberg, MD is an Interventional Radiologist in Charlotte, North Carolina. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in North Carolina and South Carolina. He is affiliated with Atrium Health's Carolinas Medical Center, Atrium Health University City, and Atrium Health Cabarrus.
Education & Training
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical CenterFellowship, Vascular and Interventional Radiology, 1978 - 1980
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1976 - 1978
- SUNY Downstate Health Sciences UniversityInternship, Internal Medicine, 1975 - 1976
- State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of MedicineClass of 1975
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 1999 - 2015
- NC State Medical License 1980 - 2015
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
- Atrium Health AnsonWadesboro, North Carolina
- Atrium Health University CityCharlotte, North Carolina
- Atrium Health's Carolinas Medical CenterCharlotte, North Carolina
- Atrium Health CabarrusConcord, North Carolina
- Atrium Health UnionMonroe, North Carolina
- Atrium Health LincolnLincolnton, North Carolina
- Davis Regional Medical CenterStatesville, North Carolina
- FirstHealth Moore Regional RichmondRockingham, North Carolina
- UNC Rockingham Health CareEden, North Carolina