Are you Dr. Freeman?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 65 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeSLUCare Center for Specialized Medicine
1225 South Grand - 2L - Door 1
Saint Louis, MO 63104Phone+1 314-977-4440
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Carl Freeman, MD is a general surgeon in Saint Louis, Missouri. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Missouri, Nebraska, and Illinois. He is affiliated with SSM Health Saint Louis University Hospital and is an Assistant Professor at St Louis University School of Medicine.
Education & Training
- St Louis University School of MedicineFellowship, Surgical Critical Care, 2005 - 2006
- Vidant Medical Center/East Carolina UniversityInternship, Surgery, 1997 - 1999
- Keesler Medical CenterResidency, Surgery, 1995 - 1997
- University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of MedicineClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 2008 - 2026
- MO State Medical License 2005 - 2024
- NE State Medical License 2014 - 2016
- LA State Medical License 1996 - 2006
- NC State Medical License 1997 - 1999
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
- American Board of Surgery Surgical Critical Care
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- Eosinophilic Gastroenteritis Causing Small Bowel Diverticulosis and Volvulus: A Case Report.Rebecca Barr, Carl R. Freeman, John Culhane> ;The American Journal of Case Reports. 2021 Oct 5
- 2 citationsDo we need neuroimaging in every case of near-hanging?: experience from a level 1 trauma center and analysis of the National Trauma Data BankRitu Bordia, Carl R. Freeman, Henry H Kou, John Culhane> ;Emergency Radiology. 2021 Aug 20
- 2 citationsUrine drug screen positive for cocaine and amphetamine is not an adverse risk factor for cardiovascular morbidity or mortality in trauma.Sangeeta Satish, Carl R. Freeman, John Culhane> ;Trauma Surgery & Acute Care Open. 2021 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
- SSM Health Saint Louis University HospitalSaint Louis, Missouri