Dr. Gerardi is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office944 N Broadway
Yonkers, NY 10701Phone(914) 968-0000
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineResidency, Urology, 1995 - 1999
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineResidency, Surgery, 1993 - 1995
- State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of MedicineClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1995 - 2022
- American Board of Urology Urology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Allscripts Professional EHR, Allscripts, 2012-2013
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 75 citationsLOCALIZATION AND EXPRESSION OF THE alpha1A-1, alpha1B AND alpha1D-ADRENOCEPTORS IN HYPERPLASTIC AND NON-HYPERPLASTIC HUMAN PROSTATEPaul D. Walden, Carl Gerardi, Herbert Lepor> ;The Journal of Urology. 1999 Feb 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: