Dr. Goldstein is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office215 North Ave W
Westfield, NJ 07090Phone+1 908-232-4321Fax+1 908-232-7788
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Carl Goldstein completed his medical education at Washington University in St. Louis, MO, and his fellowship at University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia. He is board certified in Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Goldstein serves as Director of Dialysis Services and Chief of Nephrology at Overlook Medical Center, and as medical Director of Summit Dialysis in Mountainside. He has been named a Top Doctor by New Jersey magazine and a Top Doctor in the New York metropolitan area by New York magazine for many years since 1996. He has authored or contributed to more than 20 publications, including book chapters, original research and review articles.
Education & Training
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemFellowship, Nephrology, 1981 - 1984
- University of MinnesotaResidency, Internal Medicine, 1978 - 1981
- Washington University in St. Louis School of MedicineClass of 1978
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2015 - 2024
- PA State Medical License 1981 - 1994
- NJ State Medical License 1980 - 2023
- MN State Medical License 1979 - 1981
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Nephrology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Inside Jersey Magazine Top Doctors Castle Connolly, 2009-2014
- Top Doctors: New York Metro Area Castle Connolly, 2002-2014
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsHereditary nephritis mimicking immune complex–mediated glomerulonephritisSamih H. Nasr, Glen S. Markowitz, Carl S. Goldstein, Robert D. Fildes, Vivette D. D'Agati> ;Human Pathology. 2006 May 1
- 1 citationsProteinuria and renal insufficiency three years after treatment of gastric lymphoma.Glen S. Markowitz, Carl S. Goldstein, Vivette D. D'Agati> ;American Journal of Kidney Diseases. 1999 Sep 1
- 6 citationsUptake of fatty acids and their mobilization from phospholipids in cultured monocyte-macrophages from rheumatoid arthritis patients.John S. Bomalaski, Carl S. Goldstein, Andrew T. Dailey, Steven D. Douglas, Robert B. Zurier> ;Clinical Immunology and Immunopathology. 1986 May 1
- Join now to see all
- Overlook Medical CenterSummit, New Jersey
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: