Dr. Guillaume is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office87-08 Justice Avenue
Elmhurst, NY 11373Phone+1 718-779-9599Fax+1 718-779-9579
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Brooklyn Hospital CenterFellowship, Gastroenterology, 1996 - 1999
- Westchester Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1992 - 1996
- New York Medical CollegeClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1998 - 2025
- PA State Medical License 2002 - 2004
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsAcute gastrointestinal necrosis: "black esophagus" or "black gut".Chethana Kanaparthi, Shashideep Singhal, Carl Guillaume, Shweta Sharma, Sury Anand> ;Tropical Gastroenterology. 2011 Oct 1
- 34 citationsSplenic rupture after colonoscopy treated by splenic artery embolizationDavid F. Stein, Malay Myaing, Carl Guillaume> ;Gastrointestinal Endoscopy. 2002 Jun 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: