Dr. Lindquist is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8941 Entrance Rd A
Bld 3334, Rm 117
Tinker AFB, OK 73145Phone(405) 682-6837
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education ConsortiumFellowship, Infectious Disease, 1987 - 1989
- David Grant Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1984 - 1987
- Flint Osteopathic HospitalInternship, rotating internship, 1980 - 1981
- Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine at Midwestern UniversityClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- OK State License 2012 - 2023
- IL State License 1981 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Infectious Disease
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: