Carl Oettinger, MD
- 870 Northside Dr Nw
Atlanta, GA 30318
Phone: (404) 888-4540
Fax: (404) 888-0182
Dr. Oettinger's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Nephrology: General Nephrology
Dr. Oettinger's Education & Medical Training
- Walter Reed Army Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine
- District of Columbia General HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine
- George Washington UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine
- Allegheny University of the Health SciencesMedical School
Dr. Oettinger's Certifications & Licensure
- HI State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- GA State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of Internal MedicineInternal Medicine
- American Board of Internal MedicineNephrology
Dr. Oettinger's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Enhanced bioavailability of orally administered antisense oligonucleotide to nuclear factor kappa B mRNA after microencapsulation with albumin. Uddin, M. N.,Patel, N. J.,Bhowmik, T.,D'Souza, B.,Akalkotkar, A.,Etzlar, F.,Oettinger, C. W.,D'Souza, M.; J Drug Target. 2013 May.
- Potentiation of pro-inflammatory cytokine suppression and survival by microencapsulated dexamethasone in the treatment of experimental sepsis. Uddin, M.N., Siddiq, A., Oettinger, C.W., D'Souza, M.J.; J Drug Target. 2011 Nov.
- The effect of intracellular delivery of catalase and antisense oligonucleotides to NF-kappaB using albumin microcapsules in the endotoxic shock model. Siwale, R.C., Oettinger, C.W., Addo, R., Siddig, A., D'Souza, M.J.; J Drug Target. 2009-08-05.
Register to See Citations and 42 More...
- Dr. Carl Oettinger, Dr. Carl Oettinger, MD, Dr. C Oettinger, Dr. Carl W Oettinger
- 15 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 15 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Oettinger's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Nephrology, GA)
- Ali Kashkouli, MD
- Robert Shay, MD
- Hamid Chimeh, MD
- Muralidharan Jagadeesan, MD
- Nadeem Afzal, MD
- Khudr Burjak, MD
- Vajreshwari (Sannappa) Shivaprakash, MD
- Titilayo Ilori, MD
- Harold Franch, MD
- Gregory Knowlton, MD