Dr. Rousseau is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1440 Madison Avenue
New York, NY 10029Phone+1 212-659-8552Fax+1 212-426-5054
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Carl-Philippe Rousseau is a geriatrician in New York, NY.
Education & Training
- Ross University School of MedicineClass of 2013
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2017 - 2024
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- American Board of Family Medicine Geriatric Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 15 citationsAdapting a Hospital-at-Home Care Model to Respond to New York City's COVID-19 Crisis.David J. Heller, Katherine A. Ornstein, Linda V. DeCherrie, Pamela Saenger, Fred C. Ko, Carl-Philippe Rousseau, Albert L. Siu> ;Journal of the American Geriatrics Society. 2020 Jul 7
- 1 citationsHealth care utilization in geriatric patients admitted with alcohol withdrawal from 2005 to 2014Maanit Kohli, Paris Charilaou, Carl-Philippe Rousseau, Rikitha Menezes, Martine Sanon> ;The American Journal of Drug and Alcohol Abuse. 2020 Apr 10
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: