Dr. Speizer is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3421 Villa Ln
Napa, CA 94558Phone+1 707-258-2524Fax+1 707-492-8235
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Los Angeles County-Harbor-UCLA Medical CenterResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1984 - 1986
- Los Angeles County-Harbor-UCLA Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1983 - 1984
- New York Medical CollegeClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 1991 - 1992
- CA State Medical License 1984 - 2024
Publications & Presentations
- 45 citationsPrevalence of in-flight medical emergencies on commercial airlines.Carl Speizer, Charles J Rennie, Helen Breton> ;Annals of Emergency Medicine. 1989 Jan 1
- Akeso Medical Holdings Acquires Wine Country Occupational Medicine, Expanding Their Network into Northern CaliforniaMarch 12th, 2021
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: