Are you Dr. McCalla?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 81 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6285 Garden Walk Blvd
Riverdale, GA 30274Phone+1 860-444-3735Fax+1 860-443-1817
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Carlo McCalla, MD is an infectious disease specialist in Riverdale, Georgia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Georgia, Connecticut, and Florida. He is affiliated with Lawrence + Memorial Hospital and Middlesex Hospital.
Education & Training
- Westchester Medical CenterFellowship, Infectious Disease, 2005 - 2007
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai (Beth Israel)Residency, Internal Medicine, 2002 - 2005
- Howard University College of MedicineClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 2015 - 2019
- CT State Medical License 2011 - 2023
- FL State Medical License 2009 - 2019
- WI State Medical License 2008 - 2011
- VA State Medical License 2007 - 2010
- NY State Medical License 2005 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Infectious Disease
Publications & Presentations
- 18 citationsGenotypic and phenotypic relationships among methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus from three multicentre bacteraemia studiesPamela A. Moise, Davida S. Smyth, D. Ashley Robinson, Nadia El-Fawal, Carlo McCalla, George Sakoulas> ;Journal of Antimicrobial Chemotherapy. 2009 May 1
- 20 citationsMicrobiological and Genotypic Analysis of Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus BacteremiaCarlo McCalla, Davida S. Smyth, D. Ashley Robinson, Judith N. Steenbergen, Steven A. Luperchio, Pamela A. Moise, Vance G. Fowler, George Sakoulas> ;Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy. 2008 Sep 1
- 206 citationsPersistent and relapsing babesiosis in immunocompromised patients.Peter J. Krause, Benjamin E. Gewurz, David R. Hill, Francisco M. Marty, Edouard Vannier, Ivo M. Foppa, Richard R. Furman, Ellen Neuhaus, Gail Skowron, Shaili Gupta, Ca...> ;Clinical Infectious Diseases. 2008 Feb 1