Are you Dr. Arevalo?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 40 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office95-25 Queens Boulevard
Rego Park, NY 11374Phone(718) 975-2415Fax(516) 465-8013
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Carlos Arevalo, MD is an endocrinologist in Rego Park, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York. He is affiliated with Long Island Jewish Forest Hills and New York-Presbyterian Queens.
Education & Training
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiResidency, Internal Medicine, 1975 - 1978
- National University of San MarcosClass of 1974
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1980 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Publications & Presentations
- 15 citationsThyrotropin-releasing hormone (TRH) action in mouse thyrotropic tumor cells in culture: evidence against a role for adenosine 3',5'-monophosphate as a mediator of TRH-...Marvin C. Gershengorn, Mario J. Rebecchi, Elizabeth Geras, Carlos O. Arevalo> ;Endocrinology. 1980 Sep 1
- 7 citationsThyrotropin-releasing Hormone Stimulation of Adrenocorticotropin Production by Mouse Pituitary Tumor Cells in Culture: POSSIBLE MODEL FOR ANOMALOUS RELEASE OF ADRENOCO...Marvin C. Gershengorn, Carlos O. Arevalo, Elizabeth Geras, Mario J. Rebecchi> ;Journal of Clinical Investigation. 1980 Jun 1