Dr. Jorge is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office309 S. Sharon Amity Rd, Suite 206
Charlotte, NC 28211Phone(704) 360-5018
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Presence Resurrection Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 2000 - 2002
- Universidad Nacional Pedro Henriquez UrenaClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 2002 - 2022
- IL State Medical License 1999 - 2005
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2013
- Creation of a PBRN to Study Healthcare Delivery to a Transitioning Community Start of enrollment: 2006 Jun 01Dulin, M.,Strength, A.
Publications & Presentations
- A quantitative measure of diabetes risk in community practice impacts clinical decisions: The PREVAIL initiative.Shah, B. R.,Cox, M.,Inzucchi, S. E.,Foody, J. M.,Zimmer, L. O.,Jorge, C. B.,Ratner, R. E.,Barringer, T. A.,McGuire, D. K.,Peterson, E. D.> ;Nutr Metab Cardiovasc Dis. 2014 Jan 01
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: