Dr. Lopez is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office49 Jesse Hill Jr Dr SE
Atlanta, GA 30303Phone+1 404-778-1394Fax+1 404-778-1301
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/NorthwellFellowship, Hematology and Medical Oncology, 2019 - 2022
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer CenterFellowship, Pediatric Survivorship, 2018 - 2019
- Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/NorthwellResidency, Internal Medicine, 2015 - 2018
- University of Pittsburgh School of MedicineClass of 2015, M.D, MPH
- Yale UniversityBS, Chemical Engineering, ABET, 2005 - 2009
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 2022 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 2018 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Hematology
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsHaemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis following COVID-19 mRNA vaccination.Vernon Wu, Carlos A Lopez, Adam M Hines, Jacqueline C Barrientos> ;BMJ Case Reports. 2022 Mar 16
- Grady Memorial HospitalAtlanta, Georgia
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: