Dr. Nunez is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
6780 Mayfield Rd.
Mayfield Heights, OH 44124Phone(440) 312-4137Fax(440) 627-2070
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1976 - 1977
- Lenox Hill HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1975 - 1976
- University of Santiago de CompostelaClass of 1972
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2008 - 2022
- OH State Medical License 1979 - 2018
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Pathology Recertification
- American Board of Pathology Cytopathology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
Publications & Presentations
- 22 citationsRadioactive seed migration after transperineal interstitial prostate brachytherapy and associated development of small-cell lung cancer.William C. Chen, Jerald Katcher, Carlos Nunez, Ali M. Tirgan, Rodney J. Ellis> ;Brachytherapy. 2012 Sep 1
- 5 citationsDiagnosis of Malignant Granular Cell Tumor Metastatic to Bone by Fine Needle Aspiration CytologyAnastasia M. Canacci, Carlos Nunez, Patrick J. Getty, Fadi W. Abdul-Karim> ;Acta Cytologica. 2010 Mar 1
- 1 citationsVernix caseosa peritonitisCarlos Nunez> ;American Journal of Clinical Pathology. 1996 May 1
- Join now to see all
- Près D’un Milliard De Personnes À Travers Le Monde Souffrent D’apnée Du Sommeil, D’après Les Estimations Internationales Des Experts en SommeilMay 22nd, 2018
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: