Are you Dr. Sacristan?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 28 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office17-19 Howe Ave
Passaic, NJ 07055Phone+1 973-473-4399Fax+1 973-473-3039
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Carlos Sacristan, MD is a family physician in Passaic, New Jersey. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Jersey and Puerto Rico. He is affiliated with St. Mary's General Hospital, St. Joseph's University Medical Center, and CarePoint Health Hoboken University Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Mount Sinai Beth Israel HospitalResidency, Anesthesiology, 1991 - 1994
- Rutgers Health/New Jersey Medical SchoolResidency, Internal Medicine, 1989 - 1991
- National University of ColombiaClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 1995 - 2025
- PR State Medical License 1972 - 2016
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsAmino acid divergence between the CHS domain contributes to the different intracellular behaviour of Family II fungal chitin synthases in Saccharomyces cerevisiaeCristina Jimenez, Carlos Sacristan, M. Isabel G. Roncero, Cesar Roncero> ;Fungal Genetics and Biology. 2010 Dec 1
- First report of post-weaning multisystemic wasting syndrome in pigs in Spain.Segalés, J., Sitjar, M., Domingo, M., Dee, S., Del Pozo, M., Noval, R., Sacristan, C., De las Heras, A., Ferro, A., Latimer, K. S.> ;Vet Rec. 1997 Dec 6
- CarePoint Health Hoboken University Medical CenterHoboken, New Jersey
- St. Joseph's University Medical CenterPaterson, New Jersey
- St. Mary's General HospitalPassaic, New Jersey