Are you Dr. McGregor?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 84 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office161 Fort Washington Avenue
New York, NY 10032
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Carlton McGregor, MD is a board certified internist in New York, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York. He is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center and New York-Presbyterian Hospital.
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian Hospital (Columbia Campus)Fellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 1983 - 1985
- New York Presbyterian Hospital (Columbia Campus)Residency, Internal Medicine, 1980 - 1983
- Harvard Medical SchoolClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1982 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Super Doctor SuperDoctors.com
Publications & Presentations
- 21 citationsFive cases of bacteraemia due to Gordonia speciesJames C.M. Brust, Susan Whittier, Brian E. Scully, Carlton C. McGregor, Michael T. Yin> ;Journal of Medical Microbiology. 2009 Oct 1
- 65 citationsFour-year prospective study of pulmonary venous thrombosis after lung transplantation.Larry L. Schulman, Thiruvengadam Anandarangam, David Leibowitz, Marco R. DiTullio, Carlton C. McGregor, Mark Galantowicz, Shunichi Homma> ;Journal of The American Society of Echocardiography. 2001 Aug 1
- 37 citationsInfluence of Donor and Recipient HLA Locus Mismatching on Development of Obliterative Bronchiolitis after Lung TransplantationLarry L. Schulman, Alan D. Weinberg, Carlton C. McGregor, Nicole Suciu-Foca, Silviu Itescu> ;American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine. 2001 Feb 1
- Join now to see all
- New York-Presbyterian HospitalNew York, New York
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical CenterNew York, New York