Overview of Dr. Castilla
Dr. Carmen Castilla is a dermatologist in New York, NY and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Mount Sinai West, Mount Sinai Morningside, and Mount Sinai Beth Israel. She received her medical degree from Rutgers New Jersey Medical School and has been in practice 8 years. She is one of 130 doctors at Mount Sinai Beth Israel and one of 110 doctors at Mount Sinai Morningside who specialize in Dermatology. She has more than 10 publications and over 100 citings.
Office119 5th Avenue
New York, NY 10003
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Brigham and Women's HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 2012 - 2017
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineResidency, Dermatology, 2013 - 2016
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical SchoolClass of 2012
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2016 - 2023
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatology
Publications & Presentations
- Pilot phase results of a prospective, randomized controlled trial of narrowband ultraviolet B phototherapy in hospitalized COVID-19 patients.Frank H Lau, Catherine E Powell, Giacomo Adonecchi, Denise M Danos, Andrew R DiNardo, Robert J Chugden, Peter Wolf, Carmen F Castilla> ;Experimental dermatology. 2022 Jul 1
- 11 citationsClinical Characteristics and Medical Management of Idiopathic Granulomatous Mastitis.Alexa B. Steuer, Marleigh J. Stern, Gabriela Cobos, Carmen Castilla, Kathie-Ann Joseph, Miriam Keltz Pomeranz, Alisa N. Femia> ;JAMA Dermatology. 2020 Apr 1
- 9 citationsErythema nodosum in association with idiopathic granulomatous mastitis: a case series and review of the literatureR. Fruchter, Carmen Castilla, Elise Ng, Miriam Keltz Pomeranz, Alisa N. Femia> ;Journal of The European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology. 2017 Sep 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: