Dr. Torres is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6644 E Baywood Ave
Mesa, AZ 85206Phone(602) 344-5011
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Maricopa Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 2009 - 2012
- Xavier University School of MedicineClass of 2008
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State Medical License 2012 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 8 citationsEpidemiology of MRSA CC398 in hospitals located in Spanish regions with different pig-farming densities: a multicentre study.Sara Ceballos, Carmen Aspiroz, Laura Ruiz-Ripa, Esteban Reynaga, José Manuel Azcona-Gutiérrez, Antonio Rezusta, Cristina Seral, Fernando Antoñanzas, Luis Torres, Conce...> ;Journal of Antimicrobial Chemotherapy. 2019 Aug 1
- 8 citationsDiversity of Staphylococcus aureus clones in wild mammals in Aragon, Spain, with detection of MRSA ST130‐mecC in wild rabbitsLaura Ruiz-Ripa, Leticia Alcalá, Carmen Simón, Paula Gómez, Olouwafemi Mistourath Mama, Antonio Rezusta, Myriam Zarazaga, Carmen Torres> ;Journal of Applied Microbiology. 2019 Jul 1
- 12 citationsGenomic and Functional Analysis of Emerging Virulent and Multidrug-Resistant Escherichia coli Lineage Sequence Type 648Katharina Schaufler, Torsten Semmler, Lothar H. Wieler, Darren J. Trott, Johann D. D. Pitout, Gisele Peirano, Jonas Bonnedahl, Monika Dolejska, Ivan Literak, Stephan F...> ;Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy. 2019 May 24
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: