Are you Dr. Bernier?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 27 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1 Health Cir
Lexington, VA 24450
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Carol Bernier, DO is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Lexington, Virginia. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Virginia and Tennessee. She is affiliated with Carilion Stonewall Jackson Hospital, Carilion Roanoke Memorial Hospital, and Salem Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Carilion Clinic-Virginia Tech Carilion School of MedicineResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2011 - 2014
- University of New England College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2011
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State License 2017 - 2022
- VA State License 2013 - 2022
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Cervical Spine CT Can Miss Fractures in American Football Players When Protective Equipment is in Place: A Cadaver Study.Amit S Piple, Carol A. Bernier, Mark Rogers, Kelley Whitmer, David C Keyes, Anmol G Bansal, Jonathan J. Carmouche> ;Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research. 2021 May 25