Are you Dr. Berry?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 37 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Sacramento, CA 95820Phone(916) 874-9670Fax(916) 854-9149
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Carol Berry, MD is an infectious disease specialist in Sacramento, California. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in California and Colorado.
Education & Training
- University of Washington School of MedicineFellowship, Infectious Disease, 1984 - 1987
- Cedars-Sinai Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1980 - 1983
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva UniversityClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 1988 - 1991
- CA State Medical License 1981 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Infectious Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsA new method for the treatment of chronic fungal meningitis: continuous infusion into the cerebrospinal fluid for coccidioidal meningitis.C.D. Berry, David A. Stevens, Eric I. Hassid, Demosthenes Pappagianis, Edie L. Happs, Kamran Sahrakar> ;The American Journal of the Medical Sciences. 2009 Jul 1
- 75 citationsChloroquine treatment of severe malaria in children. Pharmacokinetics, toxicity, and new dosage recommendations.Nicholas J. White, Kirk D. Miller, Frederick C. Churchill, C.D. Berry, Judith Brown, Sharyon B. Williams, Brian Greenwood> ;The New England Journal of Medicine. 1988 Dec 8
- 218 citationsNeurologic relapse after benzathine penicillin therapy for secondary syphilis in a patient with HIV infection.C.D. Berry, Thomas M. Hooton, Ann C. Collier, Sheila A. Lukehart> ;The New England Journal of Medicine. 1987 Jun 18