Dr. Egner is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6949 Good Samaritan Dr.
Cincinnati, OH 45247
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Carol Egner is an obstetrician/gynecologist in Cincinnati, OH and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Good Samaritan Hospital, Mercy Health - Anderson Hospital, and Bethesda North Hospital. She received her medical degree from University of Toledo and has been in practice 36 years. She specializes in general obstetrics and is experienced in general obstetrics.
Education & Training
- Vidant Medical Center/East Carolina UniversityInternship, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1981 - 1985
- University of ToledoClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 2000 - 2022
- OH State Medical License 1983 - 2023
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Publications & Presentations
- 21 citationsMechanism of F factor-enhanced excision of transposon Tn5.Douglas E. Berg, Carol Egner, J B Lowe> ;Gene. 1983 Apr 1
- 57 citationsInsertion, excision, and inversion of Tn5.Douglas E. Berg, Carol Egner, Bernard Hirschel, J. Howard, L. Johnsrud, Richard A. Jorgensen, Thea D. Tlsty> ;Cold Spring Harbor Symposia on Quantitative Biology. 1981 Jan 1
- 85 citationsExcision of transposon Tn5 is dependent on the inverted repeats but not on the transposase function of Tn5Carol Egner, Douglas E. Berg> ;Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. 1981 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: