Dr. Goodman is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1909 W Franklin St
Evansville, IN 47712Phone(812) 456-9736Fax(812) 456-0140
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Deaconess HospitalResidency, Family Medicine, 1995 - 1998
- East Tennessee State University/Quillen College of MedicineClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 2021 - 2022
- IN State Medical License 1996 - 2023
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2011-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsTeaching Manual Communication to Preservice Teachers of the Deaf in an Accredited Comprehensive Undergraduate Teacher Preparation ProgramCarol A. Goodman> ;American Annals of the Deaf. 2006 Jun 13
- Covid Live Updates: Yellen Pushes for More Stimulus; Pfizer Starts Testing Its Vaccine in Pregnant WomenFebruary 19th, 2021
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: