Dr. Grobner is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1225 E Coolspring Ave
Michigan City, IN 46360Phone(219) 861-8192Fax(219) 861-8151
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- David Grant Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 1998 - 2001
- Des Moines University College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- AK State License 2008 - 2016
- IN State License 2000 - 2021
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Solution Series EHR, e-MDs, 2011
Publications & Presentations
- 26 citationsEstrogen receptor-induced DNA bending: orientation of the bend and replacement of an estrogen response element with an intrinsic DNA bending sequence.Ann M. Nardulli, Carol Grobner, Dawn Cotter> ;Molecular Endocrinology. 1995 Aug 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: