Are you Dr. Newlin?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 25 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1305 Alford St
Fort Collins, CO 80524Phone(970) 224-3054
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Carol Newlin, MD is a board certified psychiatrist in Fort Collins, Colorado. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Colorado.
Education & Training
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemResidency, Psychiatry, 1980 - 1983
- Drexel University College of Medicine/Hahnemann UniversityInternship, Transitional Year, 1979 - 1980
- MCP-Hahnemann College of MedicineClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 1987 - 2023
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- 102 citationsGenetic control of susceptibility to experimental allergic encephalomyelitis in rats.David L. Gasser, Carol M. Newlin, Joy Palm, Nicholas K. Gonatas> ;Science. 1973 Aug 31
- 2 citationsComparison of the responses of density gradient separated lymphocytes to phytohemagglutinin and histocompatibility antigens.Carol M. Newlin> ;Cellular Immunology. 1973 Aug 1
- 36 citationsGenetic Control of the in Vitro Responses of Rat Peripheral Blood Lymphocytes to Phytohemagglutinin and Concanavalin ACarol M. Newlin, David L. Gasser> ;Journal of Immunology. 1973 Mar 1