Carol Nieroda, MD
- 7300 Van Dusen Rd
Laurel, MD 20707
Phone: (301) 497-7954
Dr. Nieroda's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- General Surgery: General Surgery
Dr. Nieroda's Education & Medical Training
- Ohio State University HospitalResidency, General Surgery
- Tufts Medical CenterResidency, General Surgery
- Stamford HospitalResidency, General Surgery
- Vanderbilt UniversityResidency, General Surgery
- University of Rochester School of Medicine and DentistryMedical School
Dr. Nieroda's Certifications & Licensure
- ME State Medical License2013 - 2015
- VA State Medical License2011 - 2014
- MD State Medical License1994 - 2015
- OH State Medical License1986 - 2016
- American Board of SurgerySurgery
Dr. Nieroda's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Melphalan: A Promising Agent in Patients Undergoing Cytoreductive Surgery and Hyperthermic Intraperitoneal Chemotherapy. Sardi, A.,Jimenez, W.,Nieroda, C.,Sittig, M.,Shankar, S.,Gushchin, V.; Ann. Surg. Oncol.. 2013 Nov 28.
- Cytoreductive Surgery and Hyperthermic Intraperitoneal Chemotherapy in the Management of Recurrent High Grade Uterine Sarcomas with Peritoneal Dissemination. Jimenez, W. A.,Sardi, A.,Nieroda, C.,Gushchin, V.; Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol.. 2013 Nov 12.
- Repeated cytoreductive surgery and hyperthermic intraperitoneal chemotherapy in peritoneal carcinomatosis from appendiceal cancer: Analysis of survival outcomes. Sardi, A.,Jimenez, W. A.,Nieroda, C.,Sittig, M.,Macdonald, R.,Gushchin, V.; Eur J Surg Oncol. 2013 Nov.
Register to See Citations and 44 More...
- Dr. Carol Nieroda, Dr. Carol Nieroda, MD, Dr. C Nieroda, Dr. Carol Ann Nieroda
- 18 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 18 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Nieroda's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (General Surgery, MD)
- Sonya Krolik, MD
- Seth Goldstein, MD
- Natasha (St. Germain) Annor, MD
- Marie Jackson, MD
- Richard Currie, MD
- Roberta (Hall) Lilly, MD
- Prabir Bose, MD
- Samuel Wells, MD
- Udaya Bhaskara Sunkara, MD
- N Conwell Rosston, MD