Dr. Stewart is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office260 Wekiva Springs Road
Longwood, FL 32779Phone(407) 865-5909Fax(407) 445-7552
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health SystemResidency, Family Medicine, 2000 - 2003
- Howard University College of MedicineClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2003 - 2012
- FL State Medical License 2003 - 2022
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Oral Epithelial Membrane-Associated Mucins and Transcriptional Changes with Sjögren's Syndrome.Culp, D. J.,Stewart, C.,Wallet, S. M.> ;Oral Dis. 2019 Mar 29
- 7 citationsAn open-label, sequential, dose-finding study of peginesatide for the maintenance treatment of anemia in chronic hemodialysis patientsAnatole Besarab, Steven Zeig, E. Martin, Pablo E. Pergola, Frederick C. Whittier, R. Zabaneh, Brigitte Schiller, Martha Mayo, Carol Francisco, Krishna R Polu, Anne-Mar...> ;BMC Nephrology. 2012 Aug 30
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: