Dr. Trujillo is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office695 S Broadway
Denver, CO 80209Phone(303) 899-6900Fax(303) 899-6999
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of California (San Francisco) School of MedicineFellowship, Cytopathology, 2001 - 2002
- University of California (San Francisco) School of MedicineResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1997 - 2001
- University of Washington School of MedicineClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 2003 - 2021
- CA State Medical License 1999 - 2019
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Cytopathology
Publications & Presentations
- 1047 citationsThe MOS 36-Item Short Form Health Survey: reliability, validity, and preliminary findings in schizophrenic outpatients.Joan Russo, Carol A. Trujillo, Dane Wingerson, Kathleen P. Decker, Richard K. Ries, Harry Wetzler, Peter Roy-Byrne> ;Medical Care. 1998 May 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: