Dr. Flamm is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office7014 Cottontail Ct
Springfield, VA 22153Phone(847) 903-9092
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical CenterResidency, Radiology, 1990 - 1994
- Caritas Carney HospitalInternship, Internal Medicine, 1989 - 1990
- Perelman School of Medicine at the University of PennsylvaniaClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 1999 - 2023
- MA State Medical License 1994 - 2010
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsReport on the ASCO 2010 Provider-Payer Initiative MeetingMichael N. Neuss, Carole Flamm, Lawrence N. Shulman, Julia E. Tomkins, Jeffery C. Ward> ;Journal of Oncology Practice. 2011 May 1
- 4 citationsWireless Capsule Endoscopy in Patients with Obscure Small-Intestinal BleedingKathleen M Ziegler, Carole Redding Flamm, Naomi Aronson> ;Journal of The American College of Radiology. 2005 Oct 1
- 124 citationsChallenges in Systematic Reviews of Diagnostic TechnologiesAthina Tatsioni, Deborah A. Zarin, Naomi Aronson, David J Samson, Carole Redding Flamm, Christopher H. Schmid, Joseph Lau> ;Annals of Internal Medicine. 2005 Jun 21
- Join now to see all
- Challenges in Systematic Reviews of Diagnostic Technologies FreeJune 21st, 2005
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: