Are you Dr. Mangura?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 28 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office30 Bergen St
Admc 12 1205
Newark, NJ 07107Phone(973) 972-0037
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Carolina Mangura, MD is an infectious disease specialist in Newark, New Jersey. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Jersey.
Education & Training
- UMDNJ-University HospitalFellowship, Infectious Disease, 1980 - 1982
- Jersey Shore Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1976 - 1979
- University of Santo TomasClass of 1974
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 1978 - 2019
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsBlood assay for tuberculosis: initial findings in a preplacement surveillance program.Lawrence D. Budnick, Michele Burday, Gwen Brachman, Carolina T. Mangura, Donald DeBlock, Alfred Lardizabal> ;Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine. 2006 Nov 1
- 69 citationsClindamycin Compared with Penicillin for the Treatment of Anaerobic Lung AbscessMatthew E. Levison, Carolina T. Mangura, Bennett Lorber, Elias Abrutyn, Edward L. Pesanti, Richard S. Levy, Rob Roy MacGregor, Andrew R. Schwartz> ;Annals of Internal Medicine. 1983 Apr 1
- 10 citationsClindamycin elimination in patients with liver diseaseRobert H. K. Eng, Sandy Gorski, Audrey Person, Carolina Mangura, Herman Chmel> ;Journal of Antimicrobial Chemotherapy. 1981 Oct 1
- Join now to see all