Dr. Cinquegrani is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Cinquegrani's full profile
Office2055 N High Street, Suite 250
Denver, CO 80205
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Caroline Cinquegrani is an obstetrician/gynecologist in Denver, CO and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including SCL Health - Good Samaritan Medical Center and Sky Ridge Medical Center. She is the Medical Director of the ObGyn Hospitalist program at SCL Good Samaritan. She received her medical degree from Ross University School of Medicine and has been in practice 16 years. She specializes in ObGyn Hospital Medicine and is experienced in general obstetrics and gynecology, general gynecology, minimally invasive gynecologic surgery, and high risk obstetrics.
Education & Training
- Mount Sinai Hospital Medical Center of ChicagoResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2002 - 2006
- Ross University School of MedicineClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 2017 - 2023
- WI State Medical License 2019 - 2023
- IL State Medical License 2002 - 2023
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- SCL Health - Good Samaritan Medical CenterLafayette, Colorado
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: