Overview of Dr. Nguyen-Min
Dr. Caroline Nguyen-Min is an internist in Windermere, FL and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Orlando Regional Medical Center and Health Central Hospital. She received her medical degree from University of South Florida Morsani College of Medicine and has been in practice 6 years. She is one of 395 doctors at Orlando Regional Medical Center and one of 280 doctors at Health Central Hospital who specialize in Internal Medicine. She also speaks multiple languages, including Vietnamese. She has 3 publications and 2 citings.
Office4750 The Grove Drive
Windermere, FL 34786
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Orlando HealthResidency, Internal Medicine, 2011 - 2014
- University of South Florida College of MedicineClass of 2011
- University of FloridaBS, Health Sciences, Summa Cum Laude, 2002 - 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2014 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Chief Resident Orlando Health, 2013-2014
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsPosttraumatic carotid cavernous fistula that presented as seizure and focal neurological deficits with symptom resolution after therapeutic coil embolization.Ekaterina Klevtsova, Caroline Nguyen-Min, Tania Lalani, Stephen J. Carlan, Mario Madruga> ;The Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2015 Feb 1
- Neonatal neutrophils with prolonged survival secrete mediators associated with chronic inflammation.Nguyen CN Schnulle PM Chegini N Luo X Koenig JM > ;Neonatology . 2010
- USF's Hope House: A Community-Based Outreach and Supportive Intervention ProgramPauline S. Powers, MD, and Caroline Nguyen, BS, Eating Disorders Review
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: