Dr. Spagnola is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office25825 S Vermont Avenue
Bellflower, CA 90710Phone+1 562-461-3000
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine/UCLA Medical CenterResidency, Pediatrics, 1998 - 2001
- David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLAClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1999 - 2023
- American Board of Allergy and Immunology Allergy & Immunology
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: