Are you Dr. Temmins?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 30 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office751 S Bascom Ave
San Jose, CA 95128Phone(888) 334-1000Fax(408) 793-1817
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Caroline Temmins, MD is a board certified pathologist in San Jose, California. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in California. She is affiliated with Santa Clara Valley Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Stanford Health CareResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 2004 - 2008
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson UniversityClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2005 - 2023
- American Board of Pathology Pathology - Anatomic/Pathology - Clinical
- American Board of Pathology Hematopathology
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsHgal Protein Expression Persists in Disorders of Germinal Center Dissolution: Potential Role of Hgal in the Germinal Center MicroenvironmentCaroline Temmins, Shuchun Zhao, Izidore S. Lossos, Yasodha Natkunam> ;Applied Immunohistochemistry & Molecular Morphology. 2011 May 1
- 1 citationsReversible high-output cardiac failure, an unusual marker of disease status in multiple myeloma.Holbrook E. Kohrt, Aaron C Logan, Caroline Temmins, Ronald M. Witteles, Michaela Liedtke, Bruno C. Medeiros> ;Leukemia & Lymphoma. 2008 Jan 1
- Santa Clara Valley Medical CenterSan Jose, California