Dr. Sims is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3834 S Western Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90062Phone(323) 730-1920Fax(323) 730-9777
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Harbor - UCLA Medical CenterFellowship, Sports Medicine, 2007 - 2008
- Kaiser Foundation HospitalResidency, Family Medicine, 2004 - 2007
- Drexel University College of MedicineClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2006 - 2022
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Salivary gland function in HIV-infected patients treated with highly active antiretroviral therapy (HAART).Lin, A. L., Johnson, D. A., Sims, C. A., Stephan, K. T., Yeh, C. K.> ;Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral Radiol Endod. 2006 Sep
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical CenterBurbank, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: