Are you Dr. Weaver?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 71 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1000 Johnson Ferry Rd Ne
Atlanta, GA 30342Phone(404) 851-8000
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Carolyn Weaver, MD is a board certified radiologist in Atlanta, Georgia. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Georgia and North Carolina. She is affiliated with Northside Hospital, Northside Hospital-Forsyth, and Northside Hospital-Cherokee.
Education & Training
- Duke University HospitalResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1999 - 2004
- Duke University HospitalInternship, Internal Medicine, 1998 - 1999
- Duke University School of MedicineClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 2005 - 2023
- NC State Medical License 1998 - 2006
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 37 citationsConventional and Reduced Radiation Dose of 16-MDCT for Detection of Nephrolithiasis and UreterolithiasisErik K. Paulson, Carolyn J Weaver, Lisa M. Ho, Lucie C. Martin, Jianying Li, James Darsie, Donald P. Frush> ;American Journal of Roentgenology. 2008 Jan 1
- 19 citationsFemoral head osteochondral lesions in painful hips of athletes: MR imaging findings.Carolyn J Weaver, Nancy M. Major, William E. Garrett, James E Urbaniak> ;American Journal of Roentgenology. 2002 Apr 1