Dr. Ziemer is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office410 Market St
Chapel Hill, NC 27516Phone(849) 743-9009
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of North Carolina HospitalsResidency, Dermatology, 2013 - 2017
- University of North Carolina School of MedicineClass of 2012
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 2014 - 2022
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatology
Publications & Presentations
- Hyperpigmented Folliculocentric Papules in a Bone Marrow Transplant Recipient: Answer.Judy Hamad, Mark Ash, Carolyn Ziemer, Paul Googe> ;The American Journal of dermatopathology. 2021 Jul 1
- Performance of ABCD-10 and SCORTEN mortality prediction models in a cohort of patients with Stevens-Johnson syndrome/toxic epidermal necrolysis.Michael Duplisea, Mya L. Roberson, Lori Chrisco, Paula D. Strassle, Felicia N Williams, Carolyn Ziemer> ;Journal of The American Academy of Dermatology. 2021 Apr 30
- Immunohistochemical Expression of PD-L1 Is Increased in Lesional Epidermal Keratinocytes in Stevens-Johnson Syndrome/Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis.Carolyn Ziemer, Jayson Miedema, Collin-Jamal Smith, Zhi Liu, Nancy E. Thomas, Paul B. Googe> ;American Journal of Dermatopathology. 2021 Apr 1
- Join now to see all
- University of North Carolina HospitalsChapel Hill, North Carolina
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: