Are you Dr. Hong?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 36 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office22 S Greene St # S11c00
Baltimore, MD 21201Phone(410) 328-9909
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Caron Hong, MD is a board certified anesthesiologist in Baltimore, Maryland. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maryland and California. She is affiliated with University of Maryland Medical Center and is an Assistant Professor at University of Maryland School of Medicine.
Education & Training
- Johns Hopkins UniversityFellowship, Critical Care Medicine, 2009 - 2010
- Rutgers-NJMSResidency, Anesthesiology, 2006 - 2009
- University of HawaiiInternship, Transitional Year, 2005 - 2006
- University of Hawaii John A. Burns School of MedicineClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2016 - 2022
- MD State Medical License 2009 - 2022
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
- American Board of Anesthesiology Critical Care Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsMannitol and Hypertonic Saline Reduce Swelling and Modulate Inflammatory Markers in a Rat Model of Intracerebral HemorrhageDavid L. Schreibman, Caron M. Hong, Kaspar Keledjian, Svetlana Ivanova, Solomiya Tsymbalyuk, Volodymyr Gerzanich, J. Marc Simard> ;Neurocritical Care. 2018 Apr 26
- 2 citationsAnesthetic Implications of an Obstetric Patient with Blue Rubber Bleb Nevus Syndrome.Jessica Galey, Shobana Bharadwaj, Sarah Crimmins, Caron M. Hong, Andrew M. Malinow> ;A & A case reports. 2016 Mar 15
- 14 citationsInducible nitric oxide synthase (NOS-2) in subarachnoid hemorrhage: Regulatory mechanisms and therapeutic implications.Sana Iqbal, Erik G. Hayman, Caron M. Hong, Jesse A. Stokum, David B. Kurland, Volodymyr Gerzanich, J. Marc Simard> ;Brain circulation. 2016 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
- Augmenting Reality in the Operating RoomApril 21st, 2017
- University of Maryland Medical CenterBaltimore, Maryland