Dr. Funkhauser is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office851 Leonard Fulghum
Mount Pleasant, SC 29464Phone(843) 856-3262Fax(843) 856-3268
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Medical University of South Carolina College of MedicineResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2002 - 2006
- University of Iowa Roy J. and Lucille A. Carver College of MedicineClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 2016 - 2023
- IL State Medical License 2009 - 2017
- FL State Medical License 2006 - 2010
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow ACOG, 2009
Publications & Presentations
- 27 citationsTransforming growth factor-α (TGFA) : Genomic structure, boundary sequences, and mutation analysis in nonsyndromic cleft lip/palate and cleft palate onlyJunichiro Machida, Koh-ichiro Yoshiura, Carrie D. Funkhauser, Nagato Natsume, Tsuyoshi Kawai, Jeffrey C. Murray> ;Genomics. 1999 Nov 1
- 271 citationsA novel homeobox gene PITX3 is mutated in families with autosomal-dominant cataracts and ASMDElena V. Semina, Robert E. Ferrell, Helen A. Mintz-Hittner, Pierre Bitoun, Wallace L.M. Alward, Rebecca S. Reiter, Carrie D. Funkhauser, Sandra Daack-Hirsch, Jeffrey C...> ;Nature Genetics. 1998 Jun 1
- East Cooper Medical CenterMount Pleasant, South Carolina
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: